Opticware At A Glance
|Every step of Opticware was designed under the watchful eye of Optometrists. The navigation and functional requirements have been refined to be as intuitive as possible, insuring the highest level of satisfaction for Optometrists, staff and patients.
FeaturesEyechart.. Exam Accuracy!
- See history on every chart field.
- Rx for contact lens and glasses.
- Intuitive navigation.
- Save time throughout a patients visit.
- Keep track of trial contact lens prescriptions.
- Save time and money with exam records that are readily available at all times.
- Load a patients past chart into today's chart, then edit only the conditions that have changed.
- Prescriptions are instantly available for printout.
- Customized keyboard shortcuts in fields with typical entries, keeping Dr's focus on the patient not the data.
- Recall integration within chart.
- Output exam records for use by a patients other health care providers.
- Secure and non-secure areas for different people in your office to gain access to exam data.
|Scheduling - Appointment Ease!
- Extreme ease of use.
- Unlimited number of doctors and appointment types.
- Customize appointment types.
- Output confirmation sheet.
- Notes area for all appointments.
- Seamless integration with other parts of Opticware.
- Two levels of access security.
- Change any part of an appointment at any time.
- Easy graphical date navigation.
- See all providers available each day.
- View all client information easily.
- Tentative clients area for possible no-shows.
|Back-up your data.. No worries!
- Stay on top of chart backups.
- One page paper back-ups of exam data.
- Wait to back-up until after trials are finalized, then be reminded if you forget.
- Chose between graphical or list type outputs.
- Simple one click database backups.
- Four phase incremental back-ups. When all prescriptions are finalized there is no need to reprint.
Windows 95/98, NT4, 2000
- 266 MHz Pentium or higher (400MHz Pentium II or higher Recommended)
- 64 MB Ram (128 MB Recommended)
- 200 MB of available hard disk space
- CD Rom drive
- System Printer for reporting
- 100 MHz Pentium II or higher
- 32 MB Ram
- 40 MB of available hard disk space
- CD Rom drive
- Printer Access for reports